Georgia Boot Suspension Wedge Wellington Steel Toe Waterproof Pull On Safety Toe GB00488
Take on your workday in comfort with the Georgia Boot Suspension Wedge steel toe waterproof work boot.
The upper is crafted from full-grain leather and features leather pull loops for an easy pull on of the boot. Inside is armed with the Georgia Waterproof System so you can confidently work in wet conditions. The CC5 Comfort Core® polyurethane insole provides resilient cushioning and can be removed for cleaning.
The steel toe cap on this safety toe pull on work boot is Ergo-Fit, which means it matches the shape of your foot to give your toes more wiggle room. It meets ASTM F2413 safety standards for impact and compression.
The oil resisting polyurethane wedge outsole contains a steel shank for added stability and meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards for safety boots.
Protective ToeImpact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Oil Resistant Polyurethane "Suspension" Outsole
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel Toe
- Steel shank
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Leather pull straps
- CC5 Comfort Core removable PU insole
- 11 Inches in height
- 15-inch calf circumference
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10