Our original Euro Hiker was introduced in 1988, and now we're bringing those iconic boots into our Timberland PRO line. Alloy safety toes, rugged waterproof leathers, fiberglass shanks for strength and anti-fatigue comfort echnology: These men's work boots have style and so much more.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membrane to lock out water
- Alloy safety toes
- Antimicrobial-treated mesh linings for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 2.06 pounds