WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PURPOSES.
We may share your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes with the following categories third parties:
- Our service providers. We share your Personal Information with third parties that provide services to us or to whom we outsource certain services, such as website/system/data hosting, management, and support and data analysis services (subject to binding contractual obligations and restrictions on the use of the information for any purpose other than carrying out the services that they are performing for us).
- Our business partners. We may share your Personal Information with third parties that we partner with to provide services or other offerings to you.
- Competent governmental, regulatory, and public authorities. We may share your Personal Information with government and law enforcement authorities, in each case to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
- Relevant third parties as part of a corporate transaction. In the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceeding), we may disclose or transfer your Personal Information to certain third parties, such as the acquiring entity and its advisers.
- Other third parties. We may share your Personal Information with other third parties when directed by you. Additionally, we will share your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate to: (a) comply with applicable law; (b) enforce our terms and conditions; (c) protect our operations; (d) protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or those of you or others; and (e) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES.
Depending on your country (or U.S. state of residence), you may have a number of rights in relation to your Personal Information, including the right to:
- Request access to, or copies of, your Personal Information, together with details about our handling of such information.
- Request that we update the Personal Information we hold about you or correct such information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Restrict the way in which we use your Personal Information (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or limit our use of your Personal Information (e.g., if your Personal Information is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Object to our use of your Personal Information.
- Withdraw the consent that you have given us to collect and use your Personal Information (where we collect and use your Personal Information on the basis of your consent).
- Request that we delete the Personal Information we hold about you (subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law).
- Lodge a complaint with the appropriate authority in your place of residence regarding our handling of your Personal Information.