Georgia Boot Amp LT Edge Waterproof Alloy Toe Work Boot Safety Toe GB00465
Your feet will stay nice and dry in this comfortable protective toe work boot! The Georgia Boot AMP LT Edge alloy toe work boot is waterproof and packed with comfort and durability performance features.
Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, this men's work boot features a chemical and abrasion resistant full-grain SPR™ leather upper and a defined heel. The Ergo-Fit alloy toe cap is designed to give your toes a better range of motion while maintaining the ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for safety toe footwear.
This men's safety toe lace up work boot is equipped with a waterproof lining covered by a soft mesh. The Counter Lock system prevents heel slippage and a 3-D molded counter pocket locks your heel into place, providing padded support. The AMP LT removable memory foam insole creates a customized fit for all day comfort.
The foundation of this comfortable work boot is designed with multiple layers for ultimate durability. A woven welt rib allows for resoling and offers excellent lateral stability. The EVA midsole provides responsive cushioning and a fiberglass shank gives stability and arch support. A compression molded EVA midsole absorbs the shock of each step to guard against foot fatigue. The ASTM F2413 electrical hazard certified Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant, as well as heat, abrasion, and chemical resisting.
Protective ToeImpact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 90-degree defined heel
- 6 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.9 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Twin gore panels with larger opening for easier on/off
- Non-woven welt board and rib for lateral stability