Timberland Pro 6" Mens Safety Toe Black Titan T26064 EH
This is our standard TiTAN work boot - dependable, comfortable, and ready to protect and cushion your feet during long days on the job. These feature alloy safety toes, cement construction, and low-profile outsoles designed for superior traction.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN last for lightweight protection and a superior fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and dry feet
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps your feet drier
- New low-profile Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.