Timberland Pro Oxford Slip On Safety Toe Titan T53534 EH
These leather work shoes look great and keep your feet protected in comfort as part of our TiTAN work boot and shoe collection. These oxfords feature alloy safety toes, comfy footbeds, cement construction and rugged slip-resistant rubber outsoles.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather uppers for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for lightweight protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- New Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.