Timberland Pro Womens 6" Safety Toe Titan EH T26388
Providing lightweight, durable protection for a wide variety of uses, these women's work boots combine the TiTAN safety toe with rugged slip-resistant outsoles and breathable, antimicrobial linings.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Alloy safety toe constructed on a women's last for lightweight protection and superior fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Mesh comfort lining with integral antimicrobial treatment for odor control and drier feet
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- New Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.